AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 48,784,315 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Wednesday, including 82,709 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 29,958,924 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 37,341 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,825,391 vaccines, an increase of 45,368 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 93.1 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 7,100,976 adults have received more than two doses - a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 59,751 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 46,872 new cases: 17,316 in NSW, 13,755 in Victoria, 11,600 in Queensland, 1953 in South Australia, 884 in the ACT, 726 in Tasmania, 626 in the Northern Territory and 12 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3375 (+72): Victoria 1900 (+15), NSW 1169 (+29), Queensland 153 (+15), South Australia 100 (+13), WA nine, ACT 25, Tasmania 17 and the NT two. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 361,955,063
* Deaths: at least 5,625,926
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,873,274,351
Data current as at 1600 AEDT on January 27, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press